Our PoliciesPlease note the COVID-19 precautions.
Sorry, no pets or children.
COVID-19 Policies and Precautions
Effective Sep. 9, 2020 – We are partially reopening for lodging for certain U.S. residents only, at 75% capacity, Wednesdays – Sundays. The state of New Mexico has required certain rules we must abide by, and we thank you in advance for your cooperation in order to safely allow you to visit us. Please carefully read through our COVID policies before booking your room.
- We are accepting visitors effective September 4 approved by New Mexico. The state has amended the requirements for the mandatory quarantine for individuals traveling to the state of New Mexico, exempting travelers arriving from low-risk states. The quarantine exemption is in effect for the states listed: Colorado, Maine,
Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Washington, Washington, DC and Wyoming. — However, any visitor from one of those states who can show documentation of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours before or after entry into New Mexico will be exempt from the 14-day quarantine requirement.
- A face mask is required for all guests and staff. It must cover your nose and mouth, and is to be worn at all times unless you are in your room. Practice proper social distancing (maintain at least 6 feet distance from those not in your household).
- Sanitize or wash hands upon entry.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, you will be denied entry.
- We are offering accommodations without breakfast. Local eateries are open for take-out, and we have a small guest fridge/microwave.
- Sauna, pool, hot tub, and spa are currently closed due to state mandates.
Payment will be processed on the morning of your arrival on the credit card we have on file for you. We will email you your receipt.
If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of illness, please contact us to cancel your stay and you will be rebooked for a later date at no charge.
We thank all of our wonderful guests and again ask for your understanding as we navigate through this very stressful time. We understand that the changes to our policy will impact your use of our facility, however, we seek your utmost cooperation and patience in order to ensure your safety and comfort.
Thank you for your understanding,
Cañon Del Rio Management