Our PoliciesPlease note the COVID-19 precautions.
We do not allow pets or children on the premises.
COVID-19 Policies and Precautions
We are partially reopen for lodging for in- state NM state residents only, at 50% capacity, Wednesdays- Sundays. The state of New Mexico has required certain rules we must abide by, and we thank you in advance for your cooperation in order to safely allow you to visit us. Please carefully read through our COVID policies before booking your room.
- We are unable to accept out- of- state guests. Allowance of multiple guests per room is limited to “same households” only (individuals who live within the same place of residence).
- A face mask is required for all guests and staff. It must cover your nose and mouth, and is to be worn at all times unless you are in your room. Practice proper social distancing (maintain at least 6 feet distance from those not in your household).
- Sanitize or wash hands upon entry.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, you will be denied entry.
- There is no breakfast service at this time. Local eateries are open for take- out, and we have a small fridge/microwave.
- Sauna, pool, hot tub, and spa are closed for the time being.
Payment will be processed on the morning of your arrival on the credit card we have on file for you. We will email you your receipt.
If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of illness, please contact us to cancel your stay and you will be rebooked for a later date at no charge.
We thank all of our wonderful guests and again ask for your understanding as we navigate through this very stressful time. We understand that the changes to our policy will impact your use of our facility, however, we seek your utmost cooperation and patience in order to ensure your safety and comfort.
Thank you for your understanding,
Cañon Del Rio Management