Our PoliciesPlease note the COVID-19 precautions.
Sorry, no pets or children.
COVID-19 Policies and Precautions
Effective Jan. 1, 2021 – We are open for 60 percent capacity, all seven days a week. The state of New Mexico has required certain rules we must abide by, and we thank you in advance for your cooperation in order to safely allow you to visit us. Please carefully read through our full COVID-19 policies before booking your room online. Out-of-state guests, please reference the New Mexico Department of Health website for travel restrictions and guidelines.
- A face mask is required for all guests and staff. It must cover your nose and mouth and is to be worn at all times unless you are in your room. Practice proper social distancing (maintain at least 6 feet distance from those not in your household).
- Sanitize or wash hands upon entry.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, you will be denied entry.
- We are offering accommodations without breakfast. Local eateries are open for take-out, and we have a small guest fridge/microwave.
- Sauna, pool, hot tub, and spa are currently closed due to state mandates.
Payment will be processed 24 hours before your check-in arrival on the credit card that was submitted.
- You will be given your door code for self check-in via email with your receipt.
- We have a flexible cancellation policy. Full-refund will be granted to those who cancel before 24 hours the scheduled arrival date.
If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of illness, please contact us to cancel your stay and you will be rebooked for a later date at no charge.
We thank all of our wonderful guests and again ask for your understanding as we navigate through this very stressful time. We understand that the changes to our policy will impact your use of our facility, however, we seek your utmost cooperation and patience in order to ensure your safety and comfort.
Thank you for your understanding,
Cañon Del Rio Management